What are your Bridal Packages and Rates?
Please see my Bridal Packages and Rates here
Is this your last price?
Since I only accept one wedding a day, YES this is my last price.
Where did you study Make Up and how long have you been a Make Up Artist?
I studied at Make Up Designory, Los Angeles
and graduated with a diploma in Beauty Make Up, Studio Hairstyling, Airbrush Make Up and Prosthetics. I have been a freelance make up artist since 2009.
What brands do you use?
I use a lot of Pro Products – products made by artists for artists, such as Make Up Forever, MAC Cosmetics, Temptu, Dermcolor, Kett, Dinair and Viseart. I also use Shisheido, Lancome, Temptu, Kryolan, Nars, Laura Mercier, Graftobian, RCMA, Chanel, Shu Eumura, Bobbi Brown, Benefit, Smashbox, Anastasia Brows, Art Deco, and Kiko.
How long will Traditional Make Up last? How long will Airbrush Make Up last?
Traditional Make Up will last 4-6 hours
while Airbrush Make Up will last 8-10 hours. But truth be told, it really depends on so many factors. Some of these factors are:
- is your church air-conditioned
- is your reception venue outdoors (garden or beach)
- how windy will it be
- how many hours will you be under the sun
- are you going to limit the number of people you kiss at the reception (the more you “beso-beso” the more likely you will need to retouch your contour, cheeks, foundation and lips)
- how oily your skin is
- are you acidic
If you avail of Package C you don’t have to worry about how long the make up will last because I will be with you (the Bride) until the beginning of the reception. This means unlimited retouch for at least 8-10 hours.
How many looks do I get if I get Package C?
You get 3 looks:
- Hotel Look – This is your prep look while you’re getting ready in your hotel room. Usually it is hair down with light natural make up.
- Church Look– This is the look you wear at the church. This is the look we did during your trial session.
- Reception Look– This is usually a more dramatic look than the church look. We emphasize the eyes more and the hair is usually down or in a half pony.
What happens at the trial? How long is the trial? When should I have my trial?
This is what happens at the trial:
- Discuss all the details of your wedding (your dress, your theme, your flowers, your church and venue, etc)
- Discuss what make up and hair you like (show me pegs/photos)
- Discuss your skin condition (oily, dry or acidic)
- I will do 2 make up looks and 2-3 hairstyles on you so you can pick what look you like best
- We will take photos of the make up and hair
- I will write down all the products I used on you on my Face Chart so I can duplicate the exact look on your wedding day
- Payment for trial is settled at the end of the session, on the same day. It is 4,800 pesos.
The trial is usually 2-3 hours long and should be done 3-6 months before the wedding day.
What happens after the trial?
After the trial, I will give you 5 days to make a down payment to confirm booking. However, this does not secure your date. If someone else calls and is ready to book and make a down payment your date might get taken. Most of the time this isn’t an issue but I just want you to be aware that this has happened a few times.
I’m based abroad and will only be back in Manila a week before the wedding day. I don’t have time for a trial. Can I book you without a trial?
Of course! I’ve had Brides who have booked me without a trial. Please go over my Instagram, Blog, and Webpage so you can see if my style of make up is similar to what you’re looking for.
Here are a few things we need to do if you don’t have time for a trial:
- Send me a photo of yourself without make up and your hair tied into a ponytail
- Send me photos of yourself with make up
- Send me pegs of make up you like
- Send me details about your skin (is it oily, dry or acidic)
- Send me your make up requests (example: I want big eyes and soft pink lips)
Can you pencil book me without a down payment?
Unfortunately I don’t pencil book without a down payment. To save the date, I need 50% down payment.
How do I make a downpayment?
Message me for my bank details. It is important that you email me the deposit slip after you’ve made your downpayment. I need your deposit slip to save your date. No deposit slip, no save the date.
What if I’m not used to wearing make up? Can you keep it light, dewy and fresh?
If you are unsure about your make up look, we will work together to create a look that you feel comfortable with. I will enhance your best features and downplay your least favorite. I will not transform you into someone no one recognizes – unless you ask me to. And yes, I can do light, dewy and fresh make up. It is one of my favorite looks of all time!
What happens when I cry and sweat on my wedding day?
Don’t worry, everything I use is waterproof. Your mascara, eyeliner, and lashes will stay in place for as long as you don’t rub your eyes excessively. I will also teach you the proper way to blot oil, wipe away tears and wipe away sweat without moving your make up.
How many heads can you do on my wedding day? What size party can you accommodate?
I can do a maximum of 5 heads (Bride + 4 heads). If you have many additional heads (Bridesmaids, Secondary Sponsors, Flowergirls, or relatives that need make up and hair), I will bring other artists (Team B) to help on the wedding day. My focus is on you – the Bride. I prefer Team B to handle your additional heads so I am available for you all throughout the day.
Additional heads under me is 3,800 each. Additional heads under Team B will depend on the rate of the make up artist for Team B.
I already have a Make Up Artist for my wedding day, can you do the make up of my entourage?
Yes of course! I would love to. It’s 5,000/head for a minimum of 3 heads. 4,800/head for a minimum of 4-5 heads. If they come to my studio in Makati, there is no minimum number of heads and it is only 3,500/head. All rates are inclusive of make up, hair, and lashes.
I don’t have time to buy crew meals for my wedding suppliers, can I give you meal allowance instead?
Yes, we appreciate 150pesos each for breakfast, 200-250pesos each for lunch, and 200-250pesos each for dinner.
If I pick you up and take you home, will you waive your out of town fee to Tagaytay?
I provide my own transportation for me and my team just like all the other wedding suppliers (photographers, videographers, coordinators, etc). Thanks for the offer though!
I’m attending a wedding of a friend. Can you do my make up?
Of course! It’s 3,800 if you come to my home studio. Unfortunately I don’t do home service for one head only.