Cetaphil has always been a brand I’ve supported. I have their Daily Facial Cleanser parked 2 inches away from my toothbrush, which means it is part of my daily routine. So when they launched their cleansing cloths (also known as make up remover wipes) I was eager to try it out.
Here’s what I think..
- Gentle on skin and perfect for sensitive skin
- Does not leave your skin feeling tight and dry
- Rinses easily with no irritation
- Does not clog pores
- Unscented and has no overpowering scent
- Does not sting or leave the skin looking oily (which I find most other face wipes do)
- They really refresh, perfect for our hot and humid weather
- An answered prayer for those always on-the-go because it is not messy to use (think airplane, car, taxi, MRT, Jeep)
- CONVENIENT (that’s the word I was looking for!!)
- Quick solution for those who often fall asleep without washing their face (you can park the wipes on your bedside table)
- Can be used to wipe away sweat (think gym, yoga, pilates)
- Can be used for the hands too
- Pretty compact for 25 disposable cloths (they’re packed nice and tight)
- Affordable (P230.00-P250.00/pack, about P9.20-P10.00/cloth)
- Didn’t remove my waterproof mascara completely
- Didn’t remove my waterproof eyeliner completely
- Didn’t remove my foundation completely
Where can you buy it:
- Mercury Drug (P230/pack)
- South Star Drug (P250/pack)
- Watsons (P230/pack)
I think Cetaphil’s Cleansing Cloths are perfect for girls who wear minimal make up. When I say “minimal” I mean concealer and powder. But for the days you’re wearing foundation, smokey eyes, waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner, I think you’re better off using a stronger make up remover. (Note: Stronger might also mean harsher. Be careful when you try them out.)
I suggest you keep a pack in your bag for the days you’re running errands. I don’t know about you but I sweat when I go to the grocery and wet market, walk my dog Amber and go to the bank. I need something to refresh me in the middle of a hot and humid day.
So yeah, overall, I like it 🙂 Just not on the days I’m wearing full coverage make up.
Add Your Comment